This article is about the modern route of the B3317 west of Penzance.
For the historical route nearby, see B3317 (St Just - Penzance)
The B3317 is a very short (barely more than 800 metres long) country lane. It runs northwestward from a crossroads junction with the A30 and B3315 a kilometre west of Newlyn, where it is marked as heading for Newbridge and St Just. Almost the only noteworthy thing passed en route is the hamlet of Trereife, which is a few cottages and a business park. The road ends at a T-junction with the A3071 near Dennis Place. This northern end of the road is totally devoid of directional signage, and the main road approaches lack even junction warning signs. The route number was changed from the B3316 in 1935.
An image has been requested for this article.