B3317 (St Just - Penzance)
|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||St Just (SW373310)|
|Distance:||5.7 miles (9.2 km)|
|Met (1923):||B3306, B3318, B3316, B3313|
|Now part of:||A3071|
|Route outline (key)|
Starting on the B3306 (which at that time had no multiplex), the B3317 headed east across the Penwith Peninsula. The largest place en route was Newbridge, after about two-thirds of the route. It then bore left on meeting the B3316 (for Newlyn) to end on the B3313 to the west of Penzance.