|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Oakley Green (SU929765)|
|To:||Bullock's Hatch (SU929769)|
|Via:||Oakley Green Road (north)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B3383 is a short semi-rural link road on the western edge of Windsor. The road was originally unclassified but got its number around 1930.
Starting as a straight-on continuation of the B3024 by the Green Oake public house in Oakley Green, it runs north to meet the A308 at a T-junction 100 m south of its original terminus at Bullock's Hatch Bridge, this stretch of the A308 having been realigned in recent years. The route number is unsigned at the road's southern end and shown as "B3024" at its northern end.