Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||12.1 miles (19.5 km)|
|Met (1923):||A42, A415, B4014, A40, A418|
|Now part of:||A329|
|Route outline (key)|
B4013 was the "maiden name" of that section of the A329 which today extends north from the A4074 at Shillingford to the A418 to the west of Thame. The route was upgraded to A-road status upon opening of the M40.