|Distance:||7.1 miles (11.4 km)|
|Met (1934):||A40, A42, B4015, B4013|
|Now part of:||B480|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4014 was the original number of the Class II road heading southeast from Oxford as far as Stadhampton. Starting at the A40/A42 junction on The Plain the road ran via Cowley and Chiselhampton to end on the B4013 (present A329).
In 1935 the road was renumbered as a western extension of the B480, which it remains.