|Distance:||1 miles (1.6 km)|
|Met:||no classified roads|
|Now part of:||A4160|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4260 was the original number of the road into Penarth, on the south coast of Wales.
Starting in the railway fork near Llandough the road headed south into town along Windsor Road. Presently it bore right into Stanwell Road and ended by Penarth station.
The B4260 was in the interesting position of never connecting to any other classified road. In 1922 its northern end was in the gap between two non-connected sections of A4055 (private and toll roads were not classified at the time) and its southern end was on the coast. This situation lasted for as long as the road lasted; it was not connected to the rest of the classified network until 1935, although the road was renumbered A4160 at the same time. It remains this number.