B4267 (Llantwit Major - Cowbridge)
|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Llantwit Major (SS966692)|
|Distance:||4.6 miles (7.4 km)|
|Met:||B4265, B4269, B4268, A48|
|Now part of:||B4270|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4267 was a short road in south Glamorgan.
The road started at the junction of High Street and Castle Street on the western side of Llantwit Major, at a triple point shared with the B4265 from the east and B4269 from the west. Our road headed north out of town along Cowbridge Road.
The road passed through no settlements of any size. At Nash Manor it met the B4268. That road continued the northern course of the B4267, which turned northeastwards and continued for another couple of miles to end on the A48 to the west of Cowbridge.
In 1935 the entire road was renumbered as a southern extension of the B4270. It retains this number except in Llantwit Major itself as the town has been bypassed.