B4284 (South Wales)
|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||2.4 miles (3.9 km)|
|Now part of:||A4107|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4284 was originally a dead-end route running eastwards from the A4063 in Cymer to Abergwynfi, where it ended near the station.
On 1st April, 1925, the road was upgraded to become the A4107, which was subsequently extended to a through route over the hills into the Rhondda in February 1928. The road remains this number.