|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||10.1 miles (16.3 km)|
|Meets:||B4271, B4296, A4216|
|Old route now:||A4216|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4295 is a largely rural B-road along the north coast of the Gower Peninsula.
The road starts in Llanrhidian village at the junction with the B4271. That road ends at a T-junction; the road left into the centre of the village is unclassified; the B4295 is to the right.
The B4295 heads northeast between the higher land and Llanrhidian Marsh. It goes through Wernffrwd and Crofty, where it crosses the Morlais River, and then continues to Penclawdd. This was the original western end of the B4295 but it had been extended west to Llanrhidian by 1932.
The road continues to follow the northern edge of the peninsula to Gowerton. Originally it went through the town but now bypasses it to the north. The B4296 is crossed at Traffic Lights before the road continues inland in the direction of Swansea. It ends at Traffic Lights on the A4216 but originally continued a short distance further north to meet the A483.