|From:||Park Street (SN507004)|
|To:||Stepney Place (SN507003)|
|Distance:||0.1 miles (0.1 km)|
|Met:||A48, B4304, B4305|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4306 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as Llanelly (Market Street).
As such, this makes the road about 100 yards long and therefore too short to be marked on any early maps. Given that the road must have ceased to exist by 1935 (when the current B4306 came into being) it is unlikely that it was marked on any maps.
The road would have started at the A48 Thomas Street and B4304 Park Street junction in Llanelli town centre. It headed south along Market Street to end on the B4305 Stepney Place one block later. The road was still Class II in the 1960s but appears to have become a spur of the B4304. The original southern end of the road is now lost under Argos.
An image has been requested for this article.