|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Bridge Street (SN505005)|
|To:||Stepney Street (SN506004)|
|Distance:||0.1 miles (0.2 km)|
|Now part of:||Town centre pedestrian area|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4307 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as Llanelly (Vaughan Street).
The road started on the A48 (later A484) Bridge Street and headed south along Vaughan Street to end on the B4304 Stepney Street. The road was unclassified by the 1960s but owing to the short length of the road and the fact that the number B4307 has not been reused it is not known exactly when this took place.
The road is now part of the pedestrian area in the town centre.