|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||White Lion Street (SN133006)|
|To:||High Street (SN133005)|
|Via:||St Julian's Street|
|Distance:||0.5 miles (0.8 km)|
|Met:||B4319, A478, B4317|
|Now part of:||A478|
|Route outline (key)|
The first B4317 was a short-lived B-classified loop in Tenby. It ran from the end of the A478 along Tenby High Street and St Julian's Street, then looped back towards its starting point via Bridge Street and Crackwell Street.
In the general tidying-up and elimination of separate numbers for such very short links and loops which took place in the period 1922-35, the B4317 was added to the itinerary of the B4318 and remained a part of that route until around at least 1980. High Street and St Julian's Street are today part of the A478 with the rest unclassified.