|From:||Bridge Street, Aberystwyth (SN582816)|
|To:||Northgate Street, Aberystwyth (SN586818)|
|Length:||0.9 miles (1.5 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4346 is a loop road in the Welsh seaside town of Aberystwyth.
The road starts at the north end of Trefechan Bridge, where the A487 turns right, the B4346 running north along Bridge and Pier Streets to the seafront; there's a TOTSO left off Great Darkgate Street which is the original A487/B4346 junction.
In 1923 the route of the B4346 ended at the pier but it has since been extended to continue along nearly the full length of the promenade (Marine Terrace) before doubling back at Albert Place (via two TOTSOs) and returning to the town centre along Queen's Road, ending back on the A487 at North Parade.