|Length:||8.5 miles (13.7 km)|
|Meets:||B4393, A495, B4389|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4382 is a rural B-road in central Montgomeryshire. It was originally unclassified but gained its number in 1935.
The road starts on the B4393 in the hamlet of Glascoed and heads west along a narrow road, barely wide enough to be S1. After several bends the A495 is met at a crossroads, after which the B4382 becomes S2.
We continue to wind across undulating terrain. After a mile or so the road narrows again (although it's wider than it was); the central line comes back near the hamlet of Wig. A straight road is then followed before we descend into the valley of the River Vyrnwy and we follow the river briefly before crossing it to enter Dolanog. A steep hill is seen ahead and we bear left to avoid it and the road narrows as we leave the village.
The river is followed for a bit longer before the road bears right and climbs out of the valley before continuing along the top of the ridge to descend a steep hill with a few sharp corners. For the next mile or so the road has the air of being the wrong road, although it is still definitely the B4382. Llanfihangel-yng-Ngwynfa is then reached. We bypass the village centre before a few more bends take the road to its end at a T-junction on the B4393.