|Distance:||1.1 miles (1.8 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The original use of the B4382 was for a route in what is now the southwestern part of Telford.
In 1935 the B4381 and B4382 were renumbered as part of the B4373, with our road becoming a spur. Most of the old route today has survived the New Town construction work, though it is now unclassified.