|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||1.3 miles (2.1 km)|
|Met (1932):||B4265, B4266|
|Now part of:||A4050|
|Route outline (key)|
The original B4486 was a short link road to the north of Barry. Originally unclassified it gained its number around 1930. However, its existence was short as the road became part of the A4050 in 1935.
Starting on the B4265 in Colcot the B4486 headed vaguely southwards along Colcot Road before bearing sharply right into the dead-straight Jenner Road. It ended after a few hundred yards on meeting the B4266.