The B4634 is a short road on the western side of Cheltenham. Originally unclassified it became the B4063 in 1935 then gained its present number when the B4063 was extended over what was the A40.
We start at traffic lights on the B4063, from where an unclassified road heads south to Gloucestershire Airport. We head northeastwards to pass the village of Staverton, which formerly gave its name to the airport, then cross a bridge over the M5. Shortly afterwards, in the hamlet of Hayden an unclassified road turns left allowing easy access to the A4019 and northbound M5 via J10.
It's not long before we reach the edge of Cheltenham and we pass housing and the usual edge-of-town light industry. Originally the road followed the full length of Hayden Road to its end on the A4019 but a short link has been built to cut off the corner and so the road ends a short distance to the west.