|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||3 miles (4.8 km)|
|Met (1923):||A312, B465, A40|
|Now part of:||A437|
|Route outline (key)|
The B464 was a local B-road in west London.
It started to the north of the village of Harlington, where the A312 had to TOTSO from Shepinston Lane into Station Road. The B464 headed north from here along Dawley Road, crossing the Great Western Main Line and the Grand Union Canal. After a couple of miles it ended on the A40 (later renumbered A4020) in the centre of Hillingdon.
Except for its southernmost section which is unclassified, the B464 has been renumbered as part of the A437.