This article is about the former B474, to the north of Slough.
For the current B474, from Beaconsfield to Hazlemere, see B474
(former B474) near Stoke Park
The B474 was a short B-road to the north of Slough in Buckinghamshire. It started on the B472 south of Stoke Poges and headed west around Stoke Park to end on the B473 in Farnham Royal.
In 1935 it was renumbered as a spur of the B473, allowing the B474 number to be reused elsewhere. The road gained its current number, B416, when the B473 became the A355 in the 1970s.