|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Greengate Street (SJ921232)|
|To:||Stafford Station (SJ917230)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Met (1923):||A449, station yard|
|Now part of:||A518|
|Route outline (key)|
The B5025 was a short link road in Stafford town centre. Starting on the A449 (renumbered A34 in 1935) Greengate Street it headed west along Mill Street (later rerouted onto Mill Bank) and Victoria Road to the railway station. The road was probably declassified when the 'ring road' was built, and is now mostly pedestrianised streets and a short stretch of A518 over the bridge over the River Sow.