B508 (Northern Ireland)
|From:||Craigavon Bridge (C434161)|
|To:||Foyle Road (C425157)|
|Via:||Bishop Street Without|
|Distance:||0.7 miles (1.1 km)|
|Met (1923):||A2, B71|
|Now part of:||B507, unclassified|
|Route outline (key)|
The road started on the A2 on the northern side of the Craigavon Bridge and headed west along Abercorn Road before turning left into Bishop Street, away from the city centre. The road ended at the far end of that road on the B71, which quickly became the A40.
Owing to the short length of the B508 it is not certain how long the number lasted. Abercorn Street is now part of a rerouted B507 and Bishop Street is unclassified.