The B510 was a link road in north County Londonderry. The road was short-lived, only known to have existed for a brief period in the 1970s. It was classified to serve Limavady Junction station, which was closed in 1976, meaning the road's raison d'être no longer existed.
The road started on the B69 just south of Crindle and a couple of miles north of Limavady and headed west along Lomond Road. It followed a straight, narrow road across flat land and soon went through Myroe. After bearing to the left it reached a T-junction where it turned left to run parallel to the Belfast to Derry railway line on the right. It wasn't long before the road ended at Limavady Junction station; there was no road beyond this. The line to Limavady itself closed in 1950 so the station was never actually a junction throughout the whole of the existence of the B510.