|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||King's Cross (TQ301829)|
|To:||Waterlow Park, Highgate (TQ287872)|
|Distance:||3 miles (4.8 km)|
|Met (1961):||A501, B514, A503, A400, B519, B540|
|Now part of:||A5200|
|Route outline (key)|
The B513 was an urban B-road running north from London's King's Cross station.
It started on the A501 adjacent to King's Cross station and headed north along York Way. After crossing the Grand Union Canal it met the western end of the B514. In 1922 the road ended more-or-less here - it turned right into Randell's Road and then stopped.
The road was later extended north along the remainder of York Way and then into Brecknock Road and Dartmouth Park Hill. It went through Tufnell Park and Dartmouth Park before ending on the B519 Highgate Hill.
Dartmouth Park Hill and Randell's Road are now unclassified whilst the rest of the ex-B513 is now part of the A5200.