|Location Map ( geo)|
|To:||Norris Green (SJ381944)|
|Via:||Long Lane, Strawberry Road|
|Distance:||1.8 miles (2.9 km)|
|Meets:||A506, A580, A580|
|Old route now:||A580|
|Route outline (key)|
The B5187 is a short suburban road in north-east Liverpool. It connects Warbreck on the A506 to Norris Green on the southern branch (Townsend Avenue) of the Liverpool end of the A580, crosing the northern branch of the same road (Walton Hall Avenue) on the way.
Originally the B5187 started on the A5050 in Everton and headed northeast along Breck Road to end on the A5058. By 1932 it had been extended anticlockwise to the B5192 (now A506) in Warbreck. When the A580 was opened in 1934 that road took over the southern part of the B5187, including the entire original section, giving the road its present length.