The B528 was a short-lived road in west Bedfordshire. It was originally part of the A506 then became the A50 in 1935. The road was downgraded in circa 1974, with the southernmost section of the former A50 gaining the B528 number. However, it wasn't long before the A4012 was extended along the whole of the B528, making the number redundant.
The road started on the A5 in Hockliffe, yards from that road's junction with the A4012 going the other way. The B528 headed vaguely northwards and passed through no places of any size. After passing to the south of Milton Bryan it skirted the edge of Woburn Park and entered Woburn itself. The A418 came in from the left by the town hall and continued along the former A50, meaning that the B528 ended here.
This page includes a scan of a non-free copyrighted map, and the copyright for it is most likely held by the company or person that produced the map. It is believed that the use of a limited number of web-resolution scans qualifies as fair use under United Kingdom copyright law, where this web page is hosted, as such display does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material, is not being used to generate profit in this context, and presents information that cannot be exhibited otherwise. If the copyright holder considers this is an infringement of their rights, please contact the Site Management Team to discuss further steps