The B5329 was a short link road in west Leicestershire. It was originally unclassified but gained its number in the late 1920s. However, it was declassified around 2000 along with several of the other roads in the area.
The road started on the original route of the A50 in the centre of Coalville and headed north along Whitwick Road. It wasn't long before Whitwick itself was reached. After entering town along Silver Street the road ended on the B587 at the eastern end of the Market Place.
Prior to 1935 the B587 did not exist here and so the B5329 turned left into the Market Place before following North Street to end on the B585.
An image has been requested for this article.