|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||11.1 miles (17.9 km)|
|Met (1985):||A6, B5328, A46, A607, B6047|
|Route outline (key)|
The B674 was a cross-country road in east Leicestershire.
The road started on the A6 in Mountsorrel and headed east via Sileby to reach the A607 in East Goscote. This was the road's original eastern terminus but by 1932 it had been extended via a brief multiplex with the A607 to Rearsby before regaining its number and running east through Gaddesby to Twyford, where it ended on the B6047.
The Mountsorrel to Sileby section became unclassified with the opening of the A6 Mountsorrel bypass a few years before the opening of the A607 Syston bypass (in 1992) downgraded the remainder of the original section of road. The eastern section, from Rearsby to Twyford, then became unclassified when the Rearsby Bypass opened; the road immediately east of Rearsby has now been closed to traffic.