|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||10.7 miles (17.2 km)|
|Met:||A604, A1, B1090|
|Now part of:||B660|
|Route outline (key)|
The B690 was a link road in Huntingdonshire.
It started on the A604 (now A14) to the south of Brington. It headed north through the village before zigzagging through a few more villages, bearing gradually off to the right as it did so. After going through Glatton the road ended on the A1, with the B1090 continuing on the far side of the crossroads.
This road was unclassified in 1922 but was given its number early on - it was presumably the first B6xx road to gain its number following the original classification. In 1935 the entire road was renumbered as part of an extension of the B660, which it remains, although the southern end of the road has been bypassed.