The B7057 is a short link road in north Lanarkshire. It was originally unclassified but had gained its number by 1932.
The road starts in a forest at a TOTSO on the B717 and heads north, signposted to Glasgow and Edinburgh. We follow the largely straight Shotts Road across poor-quality fields and presently reach the B7066, which is crossed via a right-left staggered crossroads. Originally the road continued straight across and soon ended on the A705 (renumbered A8 in 1935); when that road was upgraded to become the M8 the northern end of the B7057 was upgraded and so now runs slightly further east than it used to, ending at at M8J5. The old road is still visible.