Brockweir Bridge is a bridge linking the village of Brockweir to the A466 across the River Wye. The bridge is cast iron and was constructed in nearby Chepstow, opening in 1906.
Before the bridge opened, a ferry had been used to cross the river at this point. Local residents had been pushing for the construction of a bridge since 1894. Construction work started in 1905 and was complete in 1906. The owner of the ferry attempted to sue the promoters of the bridge for loss of earnings, though he was unsuccessful.