Ceannacroc Bridge carries the two-lane single-carriageway A887 across the River Moriston in Glen Moriston, Inverness-shire. It is a three-span concrete bridge, opened in 1989 as part of major improvements to the route.
The current crossing replaces two earlier structures:
- a bridge built by Thomas Telford in 1808-1811 and which still stands (it has been category-B listed since 1971) at a distance of some 170 m to the north-east; it carried the single-track B852 (later the A887) from 1922 until it was replaced in this role by
- a second bridge built in 1950, little evidence of which now remains apart from the old road line cutting through the trees to the abutments on either bank; located between Telford's bridge and the modern crossing, it appears to have had a concrete deck on masonry piers together with masonry parapets.