Crittalls Corner is a fairly standard signallised roundabout interchange found in Sidcup in Kent. It was first built as a crossroads in 1923 as part of the Sidcup bypass, it was mainly the junction to get to Sidcup and Orpington. A roundabout was built on the site in around 1947. The next major change was a short section of dual carriageway built westwards in the mid 1970's but its biggest change took place in 1988 when the Ruxley Bypass opened. The old roundabout was massively rebuilt to deal with the flyover and a new B&Q shop. This junctions slip roads are a little unusual certainly on the Coastbound carriageway. On the off slip, the exit for the B&Q is on the slip road. This is minor unlike the on slip. The on slip uses a part of the old A20 (now A223) and is entwined with the westbound A223's access to the roundabout.