|Location Map ( geo)|
|Low Moor, Clitheroe|
|Crossings related to the B6243|
The bridge was listed in 1950 (in the former Clitheroe borough), and the part in Bowland later in 1954 (under #1072179).
The listing documents indicate that the bridge is late medieval comprising four arches and cutwaters, and that the bridge was partly rebuilt in the early C19th. It has been widened from approximately 8ft to approximately 20ft.