Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (881 × 680 pixels, file size: 140 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:21, 22 April 2016||881 × 680 (140 KB)||Deptforlameexcuses||Part of the St Alban's bypass in Spring 1959, what was then the M10, looking west towards the M1 junction in the distance. This is now the A414, at a place called St Michael, about 1 mile east of the M1, with Windridge Farm clearly visible on the right...|