The northern end of the A3062, approaching Widcombe Parade in Bath.
Claverton Street, Widcombe before the junctionw as redesigned. This busy thoroughfare in Bath is lined with small shops. Street names here are somewhat confusing: although shown as Claverton Street on street maps, businesses on the left hand side give their address as Claverton Buildings, and those on the right as Widcombe Parade. St Matthew's Church, built in Victorian times, can be seen ahead.
Widcombe Baptist Church Formerly Ebenezer Chapel, the church has been in turn occupied by Congregationalists, Methodists and Anglicans, before the Baptists took it over in 1849. It is also noted for the texts on its rooftop for the benefit of the many seagulls. The building on the left was the Sunday School. The view here is from a bridge over the Kennet and Avon Canal.