Hoddom Bridge carries a short multiplex of the B723 and B725 across the Annan near Hoddom Park. There are three stone arches, the central one being wider that the two side arches, with the two piers sitting in the river. However, while this does give a slightly humped profile to the road deck, the parapet and roadway sit higher over the western arch due to the differing heights of the river banks. The piers are flanked by substantial triangular cutwaters. The bridge was completed in 1764 and replaced a small ferry.