Langhurst Wood Roundabout
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Langhurst Wood Junction|
|Location Map ( geo)|
between 2020 and 2035 new homes are going to be built on the Northern side of Horsham, works will take place all along the A264 to accommodate the new properties. That includes changes to this junction, these plans are:
- Current LILO to be blocked up
- New Roundabout to be built to east
- 3 approach and exit lanes on the A264
- A264 Eastbound. Lane 1 Left turn only into new build. Lane 2,3 ahead only (A264 East). Buses/Cyclists Only lane 3 right turn allowed.
- A264 Westbound. Lane 1, 2 Ahead only (A264 West). Lane 3 Ahead or Right. Buses/Cyclists Only lane 1 left turn allowed.
- From new area. Lane 1 Left or Right (A264 east&west). Lane 2 Right turn only (A264 west) Buses/Cyclists Only lane 1 ahead allowed.
- From bus/cyclists road. Lane 1, any direction.
- Pedestrian Crossings across roundabout.
- 2/3 Lanes on roundabout
|Graylands Estate, Broadlands Business Campus, Brickworks, Warnham Railway Station||Langhurst Wood Road|
|Horsham Northern Bypass No signs|
|Horsham Northern Bypass No Access|