|Location Map ( geo)|
|Hockley, Birmingham B19|
Lucas Circus is Junction 10 of the A4540 Birmingham Middleway. Named in commemoration of Joseph Lucas (1834-1902), who founded the nearby lamp works that would eventually grow to become Lucas Industries, it was formerly called Boulton Circus after the Birmingham-born industrialist Matthew Boulton (1728-1809). Boulton is still remembered in the name Boulton Middleway, given to the section of the A4540 which connects this junction to Key Hill Circus.
|Ring road, (M5), Kidderminster, Dudley (A456)||New John Street West|
|Ring road, (A38(M), M6), Coventry, Wolverhampton, B'ham Airport/NEC (A45), Walsall (A34)||New John Street West|
|West Bromwich, Handsworth, Soho (A41), Snow Hill Station||Boulton Middleway|
|Lozells||Great King Street|