|Location Map ( geo)|
|C15, restored 1886|
Ludford Bridge is a bridge where the B4361 crosses the River Teme to the south of Ludlow. Prior to the A49 bypass it was the main north-south road through the town. The bridge was the position of part of the Battle of the Roses in 1459. This minor road runs from Marlbrook to Bromfield.