Talk:A1 Blaydon Bridge

From Roader's Digest: The SABRE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

It is named Swalwell Interchange Bridge per although this is the only search page that shows that name. J72 and J73 are either side but are not a linked interchange so the interchange name is a bit confusing.

Perhaps it is to distinguish it from Swalwell Bridge or Old Swalwell Bridge -

SABRE - The Society for All British and Irish Road Enthusiasts
Home - Discuss - Digest - Discover - Help