Revamp Project (Please leave at top)
Sections to be completed of the route breakdown:
- A38/Exeter - Waterloo Cross <-Defunct Section
- A38/Tiverton Parkway - Taunton (there is already a page called A38/Waterloo Cross - Taunton, see thread here.
- A38/Almondsbury - Whitminster
- A38/Whitminster - Tewkesbury
- A38/Lydiate Ash - Birmingham
- A38(M) <- Does this need to be tied into the A38 route breakdown?
- A38/Birmingham - Lichfield
- A38/Lichfield - Derby
- A38/Derby - Mansfield
Sections that have been started, but need more work to bring them up to standard:
- A38/Bodmin - Plymouth <- History Needed
- A38/Plymouth - Exeter <- Pictures & History needed
- A38/Tewkesbury - Lydiate Ash <- Just needs finishing
Completed Sections of the route breakdown:
A38: A long road?
I disagree with this page. It's only a fairly long road when compared with truly big things, like the circumference of Jupiter or the width of the universe. --Chris5156 10:19, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
Citation needed --Tom 12:39, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
Cite this! Forestchav 15:01, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
New A5 style page
I have just updated the A38 page to the 'A5' style, ie by removing the route & history sections to separate pages. However a couple of points for discussion:
- I have also removed the pictures from the main page, as the Gallery tab at the top of the page essentially duplicates this function, and there were only 7/19 pictures there anyway.
- In trying to create links to the Junction etc pages, I have pretty much copied all of the text from each one, meaning that every single one of those pages could do with some expansion in order to bring the A38 up to the right sort of standard! I shall do what I can, but none of them really lie in my area of knowledge.
- The history page now has 4.5/6 empty sections - can anyone help?
Rileyrob 17:38, 30 August 2009 (UTC)