|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Bridge of Orchy|
This bridge was built in 1931 on the new highway, the A82, across Rannoch Moor. It effectively replaced both the Bridge of Orchy and Victoria Bridge by simply passing to the east of Loch Tulla instead of the west.
For more information on this bridge at present, see the near identical Kingshouse Bridge to the north.
This bridge has, in the past, been attributed to Owen Williams. However, this link now seems doubtful and it is believed that the bridge was designed by the engineers James McGregor, Lewis Sutherland and WH Hunt. So, it is now generally accepted that Owen Williams was not involved in the construction of this bridge.
- David D Miller's site on Tulla Bridge