Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The International Man of Mystery|
The International Man of Mystery
- Plants, specifically trees. Lots and lots of trees. A copse isn't enough, and neither is a wood. Our International Man of Mystery only likes Forests!
- Being the undefeated all-Nottinghamshire Hide and Seek Champion since 1996.
- Laughing out loud
- The 32' stop from the Bavokerk, Haarlem, but none of the others.
- Leicester City (higher league than Forest)
- Derby County (Derby 5-0 Forest)
- Blackburn Rovers (Premier League Winners)
- Animals, including the following:
- Year 7s
- Japaneeze Choir Hounds
- The A610
- Farfisa Compact Duos
- Lord Lucan
Osama bin Laden
- Finn McMissile
- D J Salinger (Friday night residency at Nottingham Chav City)
- "Tim" (Totally Invisible Man)