We are looking to achieve several tasks:
- Create new pages where a road number doesn't have a page (mostly R1xx and new Rxxx roads brought about by motorways, though C and L roads would also warrant pages)
- Create new pages where a defunct use of a number has been identified (including the Republic's T and L system)
- Adding grid references (using Irish system), maps, junction lists, etc to Routeboxes
- Adding descriptions to pages
- Adding pictures to pages
- Correcting county and authority information where needed (place/PD pages have meant county pages have moved, and not all links are fixed)
- Adding strip maps where needed
- Improving place/primary destination, county and authority pages where needed
Our priority will be Motorways, primary routes and other major roads.
To add your name to this list, edit this page and add your name to the bottom of the list.
- Si - doing grunt work/research, creating stubs based on that.
- Ritchie333 - doing odds and ends, aim to get all N roads to have at least a basic description.
Wiki:Project R roads has lots of stuff on R Roads, almost all of which have 1* pages, and some don't even have pages.
N road lists ('77, '94, '06 and '12 are full redos):
- 1977: N1-N25, N51-N83 declared
- 1980: N84-N85 declared, amendments to existing routes)
- 1986: N86 declared
- 1994: N1-N31, N50-N87, proposals declared
- 1995: Northern Post Access Route proposal declared
- 1996: N32 declared
- 2006: N1-N33, N50-N87, proposals declared
- 2012: N1-N31, N33, N40, N50-N87 declared
All N roads have a map, a start and end point, and a description - although some of these are one liners saying basically where the road is or was. They are all listed under Category:N Roads in the Republic of Ireland. Ritchie333 (talk) 10:45, 14 May 2013 (BST)
- All National Primary roads have at least a basic description. The vast majority have a more comprehensive description (the few that don't are the short links), and many have pictures.
- Work is still progressing on National Secondary Roads. All have at least a one line description, but many are starting to be fleshed out. Ritchie333 (talk) 12:38, 11 June 2013 (BST)