Nothing to Say ?

The study of British and Irish roads - their construction, numbering, history, mapping, past and future official roads proposals and general roads musings.

There is a separate forum for Street Furniture (traffic lights, street lights, road signs etc).

Registered users get access to other forums including discussions about other forms of transport, driving, fantasy roads and wishlists, and roads quizzes.

Moderator: Site Management Team

IAN

Nothing to Say ?

Post by IAN »

Have people lost interest in the chat sessions or are they very short these days ? Visited room at 7.30p.m. Sun 8/9 and found it empty. Sessions used to be 'advertised' on message boards quite well but not recently. A chat room is not essential for S.A.B.R.E. but it did provide an alternate way of communicating.
Perhaps interest would be stimulated if possible (perhaps contentious !) motions for chat discussions were placed on the message board during Sunday or Thursdays (never visited Thursday session - is it more popular then ?)..
AKA M5 Driver
mistral

Post by mistral »

I was in the chat room from about 6.55 to about 7.20, and AFAIK, I was the only one there.Not a lot of point in keeping the window open indefinitely!
Graham.
Paul

Post by Paul »

I'm always here for Thursday evening chat sesssions 8-9pm (even if no-one else is!)...
Paul
Regards,
Paul
Guy-Barry
Banned

Post by Guy-Barry »

Paul: <<I'm always here for Thursday evening chat sesssions 8-9pm (even if no-one else is!)>>
Michael used to be regular host for the Sunday sessions - is he no longer doing them? If not, perhaps we should find another volunteer. (I can't easily do it any more.)
Guy