Is Via Bruno Bouzzi In Genoa part of a ZTL?

Going on holiday? Just returned with pictures or news? Found an interesting website? Post everything international in here.

Moderator: Site Management Team

Chris56000

Is Via Bruno Bouzzi In Genoa part of a ZTL?

Post by Chris56000 »

I wonder if our Italian friends or a Member with knowledge of Genoa can help with this one?

Is Via Bruno Buozzi 18, 16126, Italy, in Genoa where we'll be staying, part of a rotten ZTL, and if so, how do I register?(if possible!).

The maps I can find are all useless, far too small and blurry to read street names on them!

If Via Bruno Bruno Bouzzi is affected by a ZTL, can anybody recommend anywhere outside it to park that's reasonably safe, or a P + R?

(Does the city's authority deliberately want to make sure you get caught out?

Every link to the Genoa City Authority site or advertised map I can find is "404 not found", "Forbidden" or one of those stupid rotten domain squatting pages!)

Chris Williams
Alderpoint

Re: Is Via Bruno Bouzzi In Genoa part of a ZTL?

Post by Alderpoint »

No it's not within the ZTL. The ZTL appears to be mostly only in very centre of the old town.

https://www.accessibilitacentristorici. ... enoa/mappa
Let it snow.
Chris56000

Post by Chris56000 »

Oh good – I've read too many tales on Trip Advisor about these things!

The hotel have now sent me a message confirming that a minute or two as well!

(I don't mind spending the time to make sure about these things, but I simply found it impossible to do so because of dead and useless links, not to mention the "scam" commercial sites claiming you can buy "permits" for exorbitant prices!!!!)

Chris Williams
Owain
Elected Committee Member

Post by Owain »

Chris56000 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 Oh good – I've read too many tales on Trip Advisor about these things!

The hotel have now sent me a message confirming that a minute or two as well!

(I don't mind spending the time to make sure about these things, but I simply found it impossible to do so because of dead and useless links, not to mention the "scam" commercial sites claiming you can buy "permits" for exorbitant prices!!!!)
If you have a UK number plate, it's highly unlikely that the Italian authorities will chase you back here for a minor infraction. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't do your best to obey the rules, of course, but in general just relax and enjoy your trip!

And, when you're back, do let us know what routes you took to get there and back, and how you got on...
Former President & F99 Driver

Viva la Repubblica!