Old Publications

Discussion about street lighting, road signs, traffic signals - and all other street furniture - goes here.

Moderator: Site Management Team

doc456tor

Old Publications

Post by doc456tor »

Hello all,

I do apologise if this is in the wrong forum, but I was wondering where would I be able to find old TSRGDs and TSMs that are out of print? I managed to luck out on Ebay with a TDRGD from 1994 (same for 1980s TSM), I was hoping to collect them all, and because of where I live I can't ask the government if they have an old copy, because we never used the UK's Regs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ammendum: I would also like to add I have the TSRGDs in Digital format from the legistlation webaite, but I am also wanting original hardcopies.
"Would You Like A Jelly Baby?"
Conekicker

Re: Old Publications

Post by Conekicker »

Any old copies are likely to be dog-eared and tattered, assuming they've been used correctly. I know my '94 and '02 ones were in a very sorry state.
Patience is not a virtue - it's a concept invented by the dozy beggars who are unable to think quickly enough.
jervi

Post by jervi »

I've got The TSRGD 1957 in fairly good condition, got it off ebay a few year ago for around £60.
They do pop up on there occasionally.
I might make a digital copy as they are out of copyright, I can give you a digital copy if you like, when I get around to it.
Nathan_A_RF

Post by Nathan_A_RF »

I managed to get the 1975 and 1981 editions off ebay a few years ago, in reasonable condition.