SABRE logo

The study of British and Irish roads - their construction, numbering, history, mapping, past and future official roads proposals and general roads musings.

There is a separate forum for Street Furniture (traffic lights, street lights, road signs etc).

Registered users get access to other forums including discussions about other forms of transport, driving, fantasy roads and wishlists, and roads quizzes.

Moderator: Site Management Team

Guy-Barry
Banned

SABRE logo

Post by Guy-Barry »

Er... where's it gone?
Guy
Paul

Post by Paul »

Well whoever 'owned' that picture has either removed it or maxed out their storage space (3MB). I've uploaded the copy found on UK Roads Portal to SABRE Admin so I can link to it and I've repaired the front page. Since you have Manager permissions for SABRE Admin, Guy, you'll have to edit the Admin front page and link to it.
Paul
Regards,
Paul
c2R
SABRE Wiki admin

Post by c2R »

It'd look slightly better if there was a BORDER="0" in the IMG Tag
Actually, the code looks very generated (and therefore very un-user friendly...), so I don't know where you'd change that...
Chris.
Is there a road improvement project going on near you? Help us to document it on the SABRE Wiki - help is available in the Digest forum.
Have you browsed SABRE Maps recently? Get involved! - see our guide to scanning and stitching maps