Endrick Bridge carries the A875 across the River Endrick just south of the village of Balfron. The bridge is a twin arch stone crossing, dating back to around 1790 when the cotton mill was built in Balfron. Unlike many of the other historic bridges over the river, this one is two-way, having apparently been widened on the eastern side. The roadway is without pavements and runs between low stone parapets. The parapets extend a long way to the north, reaching the bend at the entrance to Ballindalloch.