the former A33 (now A34
) at Clontivrin
The A33 was a short road in the south of County Fermanagh.
It started on the A34 in Newtownbutler and headed east to reach the border a mile west of Clones. The 1923 Road Lists describe the road as meeting the A3 in Clones, although it never did so in reality, that town being in County Monaghan where the T15 (now the N54) took over the A3's role of connecting County Armagh to County Cavan.
By the 1970s the road had become part of a rerouted A34, which it remains.